08 August 2008

Le Tub now has their own website

I was stoked to find out that The Le Tub Saloon now has a website. The burger pic is fair (directly below), but I don't think it does justice to the daily meat sandwiches that they serve up. Obviously it's a real picture from my favorite waterfront eatery/bar, but they typically look better than that. Or maybe it's just because this one appears to be cooked well done. I can't wait until the next time I'm there...I'm starting to drool.Le Tub in my opinion deserves every award they receive (recent recipients of GQ and Oprah honors). I personally think they are the best in the country...and I've been to some pretty good places. The funniest thing is the cook's hate the awards and the servers try to get rid of the customers. I think it's all a ploy to keep the tourists out, which is fine by me. I was there one night and this younger guy and his girlfriend (or date) came in all dressed up and went right to the bar and asked "Is this the place with the really good hamburgers?" Hilarious enough, the bartender nonchalantly stated "No. That's the place next door." Pointing out and around to the right.

I pasted some pics that me and my friends took last summer of us chowing down. Enjoy!
The site appears to either be constructed or maintained by SoFla Web Studio.

No comments: