19 September 2008

Upper Deck was as consistant as the last time.

I went to lunch today at the Upper Deck Ale & Sports Grill in Hallandale Beach today with a friend. I ordered another cheeseburger to observe their consistency compared to last weeks stellar performance. I switched my order up a bit...this time I opted for the American cheese instead of bleu and requested the sweet potato fries instead of the regular potato fries. No ketchup, just a side of bbq sauce. My friend asked about the wait and the waitress explained it takes 17 minutes to cook. I told my buddy it would be worth the wait as we enjoyed our beers. I was pleased to be served a dripping, hand pattied,10 ounce Angus medium rare burger. The bun displayed a few rings of raw onion, a nice green leaf of a romaine style lettuce, and a healthy slice of tomato. The cheese wrapped the top of the seasoned meat perfectly...as if it was intended to shrink wrap around the crisp roof of the burger. I didn't bring my camera as our plan was to go to a bank, but we squeezed in lunch too. Here is a shot from my phone.Two Upper Deck burgers within a week...it won't be the last time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You always did like a good upper decker....