28 June 2009

PMP Certified

I finally took my test. I am now officially PMP Certified. The studying was hell and let's just say I should have done a lot more. For those of you preparing to take the PMP exam, get as much advice as you can and study, study, study. I suggest going through tons of practice questions and continuing to do so until your average scores are above 80%. That way you can go in with a bit of confidence. I don't subscribe to any particular study model when approaching the exam but I will say that I read the entire PMBOK and studied nearly all of Rita's book. I took my exam one of the last few days for the 3rd edition.

A big sigh of relief from me...as I will be happy to get back to regular life.

Good Luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Michael!

I am glad to note that you finally made it and that you are a certified PMP now.

I invite the visitors here to have a look at: http:wannabeapmp.blogspot.com

This is a blog on PMP certification maintained by me. I have collected information on all facets of the exam, including links to free sample questions and mock exams here.