03 June 2009

Googled or Binged

What if Bing became the new buzz? Would you still say Google it or would you switch your jargon to bing it? Or would we revert to search for it on the internet.

With website administrators and technologists creatively enhancing search engine optimization for their websites...which base off of popular search engines techniques...we will continue to be in a progressive mine is better than yours search engine battle. It's great that the internet gets better by the day. Isn't that the point?

I'm still going to stick to Google. If I wanted all of the extras I'd use one of the more consumer based sites like yahoo or now bing. I just wish advanced search techniques like quotes, tildas, and negatives were in the spotlight to speed up the process for others. Click HERE to see what I am talking about if you don't already know.

I was inspired to check Bing out for myself after reading Katherine Boehret's article today in the WSJ. It shed light into this new 'Bing ' while comparing and contrasting it to Google's search. Where will the search engine kings take us next?

No comments: