25 January 2011

Stats

I have really been enjoying the 'Stats' feature enhancements included now with Blogger.  They serve up stats on all time, monthly, weekly, and daily views.  They also provide details on referring sites, origin country, browser and a bunch of other great data points.

My blog doesn't yet follow the best practices of gravitating my articles around a particular topic or area of expertise.  But at least I am still chugging along over two an a half years later on posting my public rants and journal type entries.  So far I have taken enough time to add 175 posts which have yielded only 71 comments - 10 or more are probably from me.

This is the real stuff though.

  • I have had over 7,300 total page views. And interestingly enough, roughly 40% were from out of the country.  I guess I am not that interesting.
  • Over 630 of those views have been for a single article.  It seems that there are lots of people searching for how to create a Green Email Signature everyday.  You can click HERE to see this post I made back on 8 August 2008.
  • I have had over 500 viewers take a look at the huge burger I had at Genny's Diner.  HERE is a link to that post from 13 October 2009.
  • The next top four posts all have around 250+ page views each.  Two of them are on burgers and the other pair are about beach cruisers. 

No comments: