17 February 2009

Puerto Rico pics

My girlfriend and I recently went on a 3 day trip to Puerto Rico and I'd recommend visiting the island to nearly anyone. We made the most of our short time there and hit a bunch of hot spots.

Below are some of the pics from our trip. We'd definitely recommend the Lonely Planet Puerto Rico to ensure you visit the right places. Our favorite experience that we didn't bring a camera for was the bio luminescent bay tour via kayaks through the mangroves. The experience will be one that we always remember. Thanks Yokahu Kayak Trips. I feel similarly to the comment made by Leejayme on TripAdvisor...my description wouldn't do it justice.

El Morro in Old San Juan

Jardin Botanico (Botanical Gardens)

The beach at the condo we stayed at

La Mina Falls where Big Tree Trail meets La Mina Trail in the El Yunque Rainforest

No comments: