13 January 2009

Debating on new cruiser grips...

I'm looking for some opinions out there because I need new grips for my Electra Coaster 1. My current stock grips are getting cut at the end of the bars. I'm debating going old school with something classic from AME and tossing nickels in the ends. Similar to these blue AME MTB Tri's but in black. I prefer something without the flange so I can choke up on occasion. Or going with something metal like these one's from Electra. I've always rode with rubber, so I don't know how the metals will ride. If I go this route I would prefer to get something black to keep my ride uniform.
Let me know what you think or if you can provide any good links...

2 comments:

Eroc561 said...

I don't know about the grips but you should get the big ass handle bars that go upi like 1 1/2 foot up and back so you don't have to lean over. I'll try to find a pic of them and send it to you.

Eroc561 said...

I found some photos of the handlebars but I dont know how to send them to you with out know you E-Mail.