24 December 2008

Red Hot & Blue


I recently devoured the Red Hot & Blue's All In Burger piled high with shredded cheese, pulled pork, fried onion rings, pickles, lettuce, and tomato. Although a very tasty treat, I'd tag it as a 'tourist' burger. As my list details, this burger really has everything. I can't completely tell if the lack of top notch quality was due to the restaurant being extremely busy with the lunch crowd, the fact that it is a chain restaurant of sorts, or just not the best burger. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but not award winning.

The patty shape was interesting though. Either from a special patty maker or frozen or both. Note the sweet tea, fried okra, and turnip greens in my pic below. My experience was in Irving, Texas at the Las Colinas location.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Looks GOOD!!