30 April 2010

Man shows of my youth Part I

I was laying in bed the other night and had to spring up to grab a piece of paper to capture this short list of ideas so that I would not forget them. (Read Notepad post from months back).

Where are the Man shows of today?

When I was younger we had shows like Knight Rider, A-Team, MacGyver, and Airwolf. I thought, and still think, they were motivational and entertaining at the same time. Today's tv stations need to start showing re-runs of these shows. I want to see if I have the same appreciation for them now as I did when I was a kid.

My question is: "What are the shows like this for today's youth?" I can't figure them out. Maybe I don't watch enough tv - which is a good thing. Maybe I am just out of touch? Or maybe they don't exist?

No comments: